Calvary Murrieta Christian School (CMCS) will accept incoming transfers for grades K through 8th.
- All prospective students, including incoming Kindergartners, are required to have up-to-date immunizations and birth certificates on file prior to school beginning (California Department of Education).
- All 1st grade students are required to have a physical on file prior to school beginning (Department of Health Care Services). A “grace period” of 30 days is allowed for transfer students. When the school receives a student’s record and the “Report of Health Examination for School Entry” is included, there is no need to repeat the examination.
- Complete the Online Application*. (*This site (FACTS) is not optimized for mobile devices. Please use a full-size computer to view the complete information.) Before beginning, please have the following documents available to download into the application: birth certification, immunizations, and most current report card.
- After the application is reviewed and approved, a member of our admissions team will reach out to provide directions on how the prospective student will be tested for curriculum readiness and placement.
- You will be notified after the entrance exam has been graded and reviewed.
- Once the student has passed the entrance exam, please click on the link below to register and choose your payment options.
- After the student has been officially enrolled and your registration is complete, we will request the cumulative file from the school previously attended.
- Finally, you are a WARRIOR! Your journey with CMCS will challenge your HEART, SOUL, MIND, HANDS & FEET for LIFE because once you are a WARRIOR you’re always WARRIOR. Our staff can’t wait to meet you and bring to life our mission to educate, equip, and disciple. See you on your first day of school!
To assist in the development of Christian character and a Christian lifestyle, we require that at least one parent is born again and attending a Bible-teaching church on a regular basis (3-4 times per month). In addition, we require that students 7th and 8th grade are born again and also in regular church attendance. Regular church attendance by both parents and students goes hand-in-hand with church and school goals. The teaching of the Bible is approached with emphasis on the inerrancy of the original Scriptures, the need for salvation through faith in Jesus Christ as personal Savior, and the ministry of the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit that enables the Christian to live a godly life.
Prospective students must possess a genuine desire to grow in their Christian faith. Because of our strong commitment to a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ, it is expected that a parent and their children have a personal faith in Jesus Christ.
Students admitted to CMCS must demonstrate the ability and motivation to pursue academic work, regardless of their post-high school objectives. Applicants must perform at or above their grade level on standardized tests. Because of limited resources, the school is not prepared to accommodate students with significant physical, emotional, or learning disabilities. Such students will be admitted on a case-by-case basis.
Parents have the option of paying in full or electing a payment plan. Our tuition is billed through an ACH plan. ACH payments are those payments you have authorized CMCS to process directly through your financial institution. It is simply a bank-to-bank transfer of funds that you have pre-approved from either your checking or savings account on the 5th or 20th of each month. Calvary Murrieta Christian School strives to keep tuition rates as low as possible, yet high enough to secure quality teachers, staff and educational materials. For a breakdown of tuition and fees for the year, click here.
Student Enrichment Fees (SEF) are fees collected to support programs which enhance or support the core instructional programs provided through tuition dollars. Generally, they are programs which are provided for the benefit of the entire school or campus, and not specific to any one grade level or class. Your child’s individual participation, or lack of, in any of these programs is not what substantiates the fee, therefore, no participation is not grounds for a refund. In fact, no refunds will be given for SEF fees. These programs are budgeted, and spending is based on funds availability. SEF fees must be paid to ensure your student’s enrollment and class placement.
Furthermore, since these programs are ongoing (from one school year to another), based on funds availability (actual cash in the bank), and are program specific (not school year specific), fees are due for an entire year regardless of when you enroll. Funds, if unused from a prior year, would be directed to future years’ programs, and once again, for the benefit of the entire school or campus.
Elementary Student $500.00 per student
Junior High Student $750.00 per student
*You receive a family discount on your SEF when more than one child from a family is enrolled (including preschool). The way this works, is that a Full SEF is charged for the youngest child, and $250.00 is deducted from the SEF amount for each additional sibling. When making your payment please don’t forget to reduce your fees with the discount if it applies to your family.
You can make payments, but the Student Enrichment Fee must be paid in full by June 30th. SEF can be paid by clicking the Registration Button above.
If you have already registered and you selected Pay SEF Later, this is the link that will allow you to continue or finish up your SEF payment.
Calvary Murrieta Christian Schools, admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and other school-administered programs because we acknowledge that there is no preferential treatment with God. (Romans 2:11).
It is our mission and desire to serve families who share our Christian and educational values. CMCS is designed to embody positive and spirit-filled attitudes and relationships. The attitude of prospective students and families must contribute to a positive spirit.