All pages of this website are copyrighted by Calvary Murrieta Christian School, and may also contain information that is copyrighted by others. All rights are reserved. Please contact the webservant for permission to use any original materials (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For Information Purposes Only:
The web site located at http://www.cmcsweb.com is an independent Web publication by Calvary Murrieta Christian School and exists for informational purposes only.
Outside sites, which our website links to, are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Calvary Murrieta Christian School.
The inclusion of a resource in our directories or links to such resources should not be construed as an endorsement, nor does it give you permission to utilize any content or information that you may find at any listed URL. All links outside the www.cmcsweb.com web site (henceforth, described as the “website”) are the property of their creators and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CMCS. Calvary Murrieta Christian School cannot verify, assure or endorse the accuracy, truthfulness, reliability or legality of any information contained on outside pages that may have links from our web site.
Calvary Murrieta Christian School is not responsible for the appearance, utilization of content or quality of products, goods or services provided on links by their advertisers or advertising network members who are independently owned and operated and whose content is solely their own, or by any extraneous resources that may be referenced, linked to, indexed or reviewed herein. Calvary Murrieta Christian School disclaims all liability of any kind whatsoever arising out of your use of, or inability to use, our web site and the information contained on it. Calvary Murrieta Christian School is not responsible for any losses, monetary or otherwise, as a result of using material from our web pages or links from them to other sites.
Only Office Site:
This is the only official website of Calvary Murrieta Christian School.
Any attempts to mimic this web site, create web sites advertising themselves as official web site(s) of Calvary Murrieta Christian School and/or creating redirection links to or from this site are illegal and are not condoned by Calvary Murrieta Christian School. Students of the school engaged in any of these activities will be dealt with under school student conduct code.
Under no circumstances is the directly controlled content of this web site to be used for commercial purposes, advertising, political lobbying or to provide financial gain for any individual. Included under this prohibition, pages on this web site may not contain:
- statements or other items that support or oppose a current candidate for public office, the investigation, prosecution or recall of a current public official or passage of a tax levy or bond issue;
- direct links to a web site or other Internet resource that contain messages that are prohibited in #1 above;
- information that communicates support or opposition to any labor organization, its actions or beliefs;
- suggest or propagate any form of discrimination or persecution of any person or group of people based on their political, religious, ethnic, sexual or other related circumstances, associations and/or beliefs;
- compositions, descriptions or depictions of “hate” literature or art.
Subversion of the Rules of Use:
A good faith effort will be extended to enforce these rules. Subversion of these rules by the use of fraud, deception, misrepresentation, technological manipulation of images, text or web site links through hidden computer programming code or other means will not be the responsibility of the Calvary Murrieta Christian School or its employees.
If any such subversion is discovered the school will take immediate action to remove, in a timely fashion, the objectionable materials from their web site. The school will also investigate the action and pursue appropriate disciplinary action under student conduct codes and/or criminal and/or civil prosecution of the offender(s) and/or recovery of any monetary losses incurred in repair of the web site.
Appropriate Use of Copyrighted Materials:
All reasonable attempts have been made to ensure the appropriate use of copyrighted materials on the district’s web site. Any party claiming that a copyright infringement has occurred should direct, in writing, a description of the possible infringement, citation of the original source for the copyrighted material and contact information to the Attn: WebServant, Calvary Murrieta Christian School, 24225 Monroe Ave., Murrieta, CA 92562.
Third Party Sites:
Third party websites created and maintained by teachers, staff, students and / or student organizations and used directly or indirectly in student instruction are not the property of Calvary Murrieta School.
Any web sites not hosted at the listed URL or servers are not the property of Calvary Murrieta Christian School and are not official web sites of the school. Therefore, we cannot endorse content of or use of these web sites. The creations of web sites by individual teachers, academic departments, student organizations or other employees of Calvary Murrieta Christian School are not under control or responsibility of the school. CMCS strongly suggests any outside web site that is created by individual teachers, academic departments, student organizations or other employees of Calvary Murrieta Christian School, in conjunction with any educational, student organization, athletic, alumni or extracurricular activity, should follow the guidelines and purposes established for the school web site.
Purposes & Guidelines for Content & Use:
Purposes of CMCS Web Site Include:
- Educational – Content provide in the web site should be suitable and usable by students and teachers to support the curriculum and course of studies of the district.
- Informational – Content provides information for students, teachers, staff, parents of students and the community concerning schedules, events, curriculum and courses of study and policies, etc. Provide a repository for various applications and forms used by students, teachers, staff and parents of students in the normal course of operations. (Note- information presented on or implied by this web site shall not supersede any policy of the Calvary Murrieta Christian School Board.)
- Communication – Serves a means for the school to communicate information concerning the school and its activities to the members of the community and other parties that may be affected by the school’s activities. Examples might include, but not be limited to, the posting of school closings or delays due to weather conditions.