Attention All Warriors!
Many sports are starting pre-season practices & you will need to be cleared to participate!
We need you to get your online clearance registration done right away so we can prepare for the season with games and coaches. (We are no longer accepting printed clearance papers)
- To register your Athlete into our Online Athletic database: Please Go to: https://www.athleticclearance.com
- Create a Parent Account
- Click on “Start Clearance Here!” button
- Enter 2017-2018 school year, Calvary Murrieta and 1st Sport for your Athlete
- If your Athlete played a sport last year, you will be able to choose the arrow to choose the Athlete
- Athlete’s Grade: Enter the Grade for 2017-2018! Please sign up for ALL Sports that your Athlete is interested in playing, this is not a commitment, but it is the only way you’ll get information on these sports…
- Once you’ve signed all of the parent and Athlete forms, You will receive a message that you’ve completed registration… at this time you can scroll down to add additional sports that your Athlete is interested in without having to enter all the information again!
- You can drop off your current sports Physical at the Secondary Campus or scan/email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To pay your Sports Fees go to: http://www.cmcsmarketplace.com//sports_fees
- Once you are cleared to play, you will receive an email and will be added to our “Sports Reminder App” so you’ll get information from Athletics & your coach on upcoming games, practices, and team events.