Calvary Murrieta Christian School (CMCS) will accept incoming transfers for all grades with the exception of 12th grade. We will not be accepting transferring 12th grade students for the second semester.
- The applicant must complete the Online Registration**. (**The site you will be connected to (RenWeb) is not optimized for mobile devices. Please use a full size computer to view the complete information)
- The Application for Admission completed and signed by parents.
- The Pastor’s Reference for both the parents and the student, which is to be completed annually by the applicant’s pastor.
- All other forms included in the original Admissions Packet (i.e., Statement of Faith, etc.) plus birth certificate, immunization record, most recent report card and most recent SAT scores, if applicable.
- A non-refundable Application Fee, due at the time of the application.
- After the application packet is reviewed and approved, the Director of Admissions will schedule an appointment for the prospective student to be tested for curriculum readiness and placement.
- Parents will be notified after the entrance exam has been graded and reviewed. If your child has successfully passed the entrance exam, plan on attending the New Student Interview, scheduled during the summer.
- For students entering mid-year, a parent interview will be scheduled with the administration upon admission.
- All Jr. Kindergarten and Kindergarten students are required to have shot records, birth certificates, and negative TB test results on file with the school office before school begins. IF NOT ON FILE BY THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, ENTRANCE WILL BE DENIED.
- All 1st grade students are required to have a physical prior to school beginning. The paperwork must be on file in the school office. IF NOT ON FILE BY THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, ENTRANCE WILL BE DENIED.
- Once the student has been officially enrolled, we will request the cumulative file from the school previously attended.
To assist in the development of Christian character and a Christian lifestyle, we require that at least one parent is born again and attending a Bible-teaching church on a regular basis (3-4 times per month). In addition, we require that students 7th grade and older are born again and also in regular church attendance. Regular church attendance by both parents and students goes hand-in-hand with church and school goals.
The teaching of the Bible is approached with emphasis on the inerrancy of the original Scriptures, the need for salvation through faith in Jesus Christ as personal Savior, and the ministry of the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit that enables the Christian to live a godly life.
Prospective students must possess a genuine desire to grow in their Christian faith. We require a recommendation from their present pastor. Because of our strong commitment to a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ, it is expected that a parent and their children have a personal faith in Jesus Christ. Pastor’s Reference, Student Code of Conduct, and Parent Code of Conduct and Commitment forms can be found on our Admissions Documents Page.
Students admitted to CMCS must demonstrate the ability and motivation to pursue academic work, regardless of their post-high school objectives. Applicants must perform at or above their grade level on standardized tests. Because of limited resources, the school is not prepared to accommodate students with significant physical, emotional, or learning disabilities. Such students will be admitted only in cases when parents or outside agencies can provide supplementary resources to make such admissions feasible and practical.
Every family will be quoted the total amount of tuition due for the entire school year at their interview. Parents have the option of paying in full or electing a payment plan. Our tuition is billed through an ACH plan. This works with Automatic Bank Payment or (ACH), ACH payments are those payments you have authorized CMCS to process directly through your financial institution. It is simply a bank-to-bank transfer of funds that you have pre-approved from either your checking or savings account on the 5th or 20th of each month. Calvary Murrieta Christian School strives to keep tuition rates as low as possible, yet high enough to secure quality teachers, staff and educational materials. The annual tuition sheet is published each year on the Admissions Document page.
Calvary Murrieta Christian Schools, admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and other school-administered programs.
It is our mission and desire to serve families who share our Christian and educational values. CMCS is designed to embody positive and spirit-filled attitudes and relationships. We are a private, fully accredited school 7th – 12th grade and offering Christian education for Preschool through 12th grade.The attitude of prospective students and families must contribute to a positive spirit.
CMCS makes no distinctions concerning an individual’s race or ethnic background because we acknowledge that there is no preferential treatment with God. (Romans 2:11)