Calvary Murrieta Christian School (CMCS) will accept incoming transfers for grades K through 8th.
- Complete the Online Application*. (*This site (FACTS) is not optimized for mobile devices. Please use a full-size computer to view the complete information.)
- After the application is reviewed and approved, the Director of Admissions will schedule an appointment for the prospective student to be tested for curriculum readiness and placement.
- Parents will be notified after the entrance exam has been graded and reviewed. If the student has successfully passed the entrance exam, a New Family Interview will be scheduled by the Director of Admissions.
- Once the student has passed the entrance exam, click on the link below to register and choose your payment options.
- After the student has been officially enrolled and your registration is complete, we will request the cumulative file from the school previously attended.
- Finally, you are a WARRIOR! Your journey with CMCS will challenge your HEART, SOUL, MIND, HANDS & FEET for LIFE because once you are a WARRIOR you’re always WARRIOR. Our staff can’t wait to meet you and bring to life our mission to educate, equip and disciple. See you on your first day of school!
- All Kindergarten students are required to have up to date immunizations and birth certificates on file prior to school beginning (California Department of Education). Transfer students must provide immunizations and birth certificate information to the admissions office before their first day of school.
- All 1st grade students are required to have a physical on file prior to school beginning (Department of Health Care Services). A “grace period” of 30 days is allowed for transfer students. When the school receives a student’s record and the “Report of Health Examination for School Entry” is included, there is no need to repeat the examination.
To assist in the development of Christian character and a Christian lifestyle, we require that at least one parent is born again and attending a Bible-teaching church on a regular basis (3-4 times per month). In addition, we require that students 7th and 8th grade are born again and also in regular church attendance. Regular church attendance by both parents and students goes hand-in-hand with church and school goals.
The teaching of the Bible is approached with emphasis on the inerrancy of the original Scriptures, the need for salvation through faith in Jesus Christ as personal Savior, and the ministry of the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit that enables the Christian to live a godly life.
Prospective students must possess a genuine desire to grow in their Christian faith. Because of our strong commitment to a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ, it is expected that a parent and their children have a personal faith in Jesus Christ. Statement of Faith, Student Code of Conduct, and Parent Code of Conduct and Commitment forms can be found on our Admissions Documents Page.
Students admitted to CMCS must demonstrate the ability and motivation to pursue academic work, regardless of their post-high school objectives. Applicants must perform at or above their grade level on standardized tests. Because of limited resources, the school is not prepared to accommodate students with significant physical, emotional, or learning disabilities. Such students will be admitted only in cases when parents or outside agencies can provide supplementary resources to make such admissions feasible and practical.
Every family will be quoted the total amount of tuition due for the entire school year at their interview. Parents have the option of paying in full or electing a payment plan. Our tuition is billed through an ACH plan. This works with Automatic Bank Payment or (ACH), ACH payments are those payments you have authorized CMCS to process directly through your financial institution. It is simply a bank-to-bank transfer of funds that you have pre-approved from either your checking or savings account on the 5th or 20th of each month. Calvary Murrieta Christian School strives to keep tuition rates as low as possible, yet high enough to secure quality teachers, staff and educational materials. The annual tuition sheet is published each year on the Admissions Document page.
Calvary Murrieta Christian Schools, admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and other school-administered programs because we acknowledge that there is no preferential treatment with God. (Romans 2:11).
It is our mission and desire to serve families who share our Christian and educational values. CMCS is designed to embody positive and spirit-filled attitudes and relationships. The attitude of prospective students and families must contribute to a positive spirit.